I know, I know, I’m coming to the party a little late. Unfortunately I still had to work a half day today. BUT! I am here now, and I plan to be until tomorrow evening. So here’s the plan (in order of importance):
- Stay on task – I only have so much time to spend so it’s important I don’t get distracted (I’m failing at this so far :/ )
Check on all static content and update (About, review pages, links, etc.) Figure out a schedule to get 2 months ahead by AugustI figured out how many posts I need at least. It’s looking SCARY to say the least!
- Make sure all handwritten content is typed and scheduled.
- Write all features –
Bookish Bucket List topics, Wanted topics
- Write all discussions – Discussion Post Possibilities
- Look into Guest posting options (both for me and to bring others to the blog.)
- Brainstorm potential post ideas
- Make sure all handwritten content is typed and scheduled. (Again.)
- Reorganize Evernote and brainstorm ways to make myself continue using it
- Reorganize Pinterest
Obsessed with Creativity:
- Social Media Icons
- Check on all static content and update
- Brainstorm post ideas
- Write 2-4 Messy Essays and schedule
Clean out reader
- Find new blogs to follow
Look for reader for iPod
- Complete at least 2 mini-challenges
Through a Visitors Eyes.
Look into other photo hosting options: If not, figure out album sorting in PhotobucketI looked. We’ll see how it goes.
That’s a lot to get done! Guess I’d better get busy!