Are you ready for a Weekend made of AWESOME? Then you’ve come to the right place!
From the announcement post:
A cross between Bloggiesta, a Read-a-thon and a Write-a-thon, Weekends of Awesome are all about doing ALL THE THINGS. Each day of the weekend of awesome is devoted to catching up/getting ahead in a different area: blogging, reading and writing.
If you want to join in, you’re welcome to put together a goals post and feel free grab the button for your sidebar. You can also join in spur of the moment on Twitter by following #WeekendOfAwesome. Either way, let us know in the comments if you’re joining us so we can look out for you!
I have lots to get done in the reading and blogging areas so I’m going to focus on those. Unfortunately, I didn’t get my act together well enough to be able to participate in Camp Nano, so I won’t be writing – instead, I’ll be splitting what’s left of the third day between Reading and Blogging.
- Respond to ALL THE COMMENTS (I am embarrassingly behind on this)
- Write up 3-5 posts for OWC
Type all handwritten content
- Write backlogged reviews (
Bewitched, Coraline media review)
- Write and schedule as many discussion posts as possible
- Update 3 pages of reviews to UBB format
Write up Guest Post for Briana (Pages Unbound)
I am absolutely awful about following a list of books to read, so here is a sample of some of my choices. Priority (i.e. due at the library in a week or less) titles are in bold.
- Finish Jenny Pox (J.L. Bryan),
Power Under Pressure (Andrew P. Mayer)and Ready Player One (Ernest Cline)
- What I Saw and How I Lied (Judy Blundell)
- Demon King (Cinda Williams Chima)
- Black Heart (Holly Black)
- Crown of Embers (Rae Carson)
- Shades of Earth (Beth Revis)
- The Madness Underneath (Maureen Johnson)
- Burn for Burn (Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian)
- Team Human (Justine Larbalestier, Sarah Rees Brennan)
- Midnight in Austenland (Shannon Hale)
And that’s not even HALF what I have out of the library right now. SO MANY GOOD BOOKS and so little time! *pets the pretty books*
- Finish whatever I didn’t get done off the blogging list
- Read at least one more book
That’s how my weekend is looking! Leave a comment with a link to your goals post (if you have one) or a few of your goals for this weekend (if you don’t)!
Oh, and the number one goal this weekend? Don’t get distracted by the television! *glares at Veronica Mars, Eureka and Doctor Who, all calling my name*